Monday, April 12, 2021

On Loving GOD's TRUTH

 

2 Timothy 3:16

King James Version

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, 

and is profitable for doctrine, 

for reproof, 

for correction, 

for instruction in righteousness:


Night and day, I sought the truth of the Lord.

The world failed to give me the truth I sought.

How can it?

It wasn't of God.

Only God could.

When I finally surrendered to God, that's when He led me by the hand, revealing treasures from His WORD.

I became born again, through God alone.

He had appointed a day for that.

But He needed my complete surrender.

Then I began reading the Bible.

And found it contained the following:

1. All the reasons to love God.

2. All the reasons to adore God.

3. All the reasons to fear God.

3. All the reasons God loved us.


The WORD of GOD is really all about LOVE.

His truth was LOVE.

1 John 4:7-8

King James Version

7 Beloved, 

let us love one another: 

for love is of God

and every one that loveth 

is born of God, 

and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not 

knoweth not God; 

for God is love.


He created heaven and earth.

Genesis 1:1

King James Version

1 In the beginning 

God created the heaven 

and the earth.


He created us, through Adam.

Genesis 1:27

King James Version

27 So God created man in his own image

in the image of God created he him; 

male and female created he them.


He sent His Son, Jesus, to save us from our sins.

1 John 4:9-10

King James Version

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, 

because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, 

that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, 

not that we loved God, 

but that he loved us, 

and sent his Son 

to be the propitiation for our sins.


He gave warnings, before His wrath will fall upon the wicked.

How can anyone question such love?

It is truth.

When you've found God's TRUTH, you can never go back to who you were.

Your only desire each moment, is to do the will of the Father.

In complete delight, and obedience.

Not waiting for any reward.

God's Spirit, love, and grace, suffice.

Knowing, without Jesus, we can do nothing.

John 15:5

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches

He that abideth in me, 

and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me 

ye can do nothing.


Only God can give us strength.

Isaiah 41:10

King James Version

10 Fear thou not; 

for I am with thee

be not dismayed; 

for I am thy God: 

I will strengthen thee; 

yea, I will help thee; 

yea, 

I will uphold thee 

with the right hand 

of my righteousness.


He gives us peace.

1 Corinthians 14:33

King James Version

33 For God is not the author of confusion, 

but of peace

as in all churches of the saints.


He gives us hope.

Romans 15:13

King James Version

13 Now the God of hope fill you 

with all joy and peace in believing, 

that ye may abound in hope, 

through the power of the Holy Ghost.


He gives us rest.

Matthew 11:28

King James Version

28 Come unto me, 

all ye that labour and are heavy laden, 

and I will give you rest.


He makes everything possible.

Matthew 19:26

King James Version

26 But Jesus beheld them, 

and said unto them, 

With men this is impossible; 

but with God 

all things are possible.


We must commit ourselves to Jesus -- the WORD of GOD -- so we may know how to love.


PERPETUAL note-taker

  Deuteronomy 8:3 King James Version 3 And he humbled thee,  and suffered thee to hunger,  and fed thee with manna,  which thou knewest not,...