Sunday, April 4, 2021

How the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD Taught Me

 


Jeremiah 29:11 
King James Version

11 For I know the thoughts 

that I think toward you, 

saith the Lord, 

thoughts of peace, 

and not of evil, 

to give you an expected end.


Tiny steps.

That's what it took.

Here's how our timeline was like:


6 September 2019

Upon surrendering my will to God, He led me to two videos on Bible prophecy.

I became born again on the same day after watching those videos. 

There was no question about it.

I heard the CALL.


11 September 2019

After that, we created a prophecy lessons blog.


14 January 2020

Spirit led me to a very urgent, and important teaching from Jesus, which became the core concern and focus for my own studies and articles, which we consistently share with you.


30 September 2020

Along the way, the Holy Spirit taught me how to study Scripture.

Spirit even chose a verse just for the work I was to do:

2 Timothy 2:15 

King James Version

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, 

a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, 

rightly dividing the word of truth.


25 November 2019

Spirit had me create a blog to document our 22 books on spiritual warfare fiction, and two books on Jesus -- written in a span of 54 days.

He kept me busy, as the covid crisis was secretly brewing close by.


23 November 2020

More blogs followed -- all documented here.


20 February 2021

Then we really went deeper into Scripture through a righteousness blog, and started addressing sin.

One article led to another, and another, until there were dozens in the series, and other useful links.


21 March 2021

It seems, my addressing sin squarely pleased the Holy Spirit, and He had me create another blog -- on reproof.


I'm writing this to show you how the SPIRIT of GOD works.

Precisely, purely, and perfectly.

The LORD has a system, created JUST for YOU.

He works with who you are.

He created us, through Adam, after all.

Depending on your desire, delight, and diligence, you will be amazed at the TEAM work, the volume and value of work you can do together.

I sure am, and I sure was.

How else could I have created all those blogs and books, unless SPIRIT was in charge?

By myself, I could not have done it.

Do you know how MAGNIFICENT Scripture is?

Do you know how much material there is to study?

I doubt I can finish savoring the beauty of God's WORD.

Only through His SPIRIT am I able to understand, and digest the verses, and write articles to share with you.

That's what I was meant to do -- to be a STUDENT of SPIRIT -- to study the verses, to testify of it, and to share with you.

It is up to the Holy Spirit whose hearts would be touched, and awakened -- as He did with me, through those two prophecy videos.

The urgency is great that we all pay attention to JESUS -- the WORD of GOD -- for the TIME is at HAND.

If there is no pride in your heart, you will love what JESUS said, to which I ascribe FULLY, and to which I LIVE by:

John 15:5 

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches

He that abideth in me, 

and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.


I trust in the Lord COMPLETELY, and I let His Holy Spirit teach me EVERYTHING about Him.

For it is ALL JESUS.

Heaven and earth were made by Him, for Him.

Colossians 1:16 

King James Version

16 For by him were all things created, 

that are in heaven, 

and that are in earth

visible and invisible, 

whether they be thrones, 

or dominions, 

or principalities, 

or powers: 

all things were created by him, 

and for him:


We are merely witness to His POWER.

How can we ever deprive the LORD JESUS of His rightful GLORY?

I am here to remind all of us that.

I am here to tell you, through my blogs, books, and posts, which SPIRIT led me to create, and write.

There can be no greater existence for me.

Once you have come to know the MIGHT, POWER, and GLORY of the LORD -- of how His SPIRIT works through you -- you will FOREVER be changed.

You will never want to be anything, but GOD's.

2 Corinthians 5:17 

King James Version

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, 

he is a new creature: 

old things are passed away; 

behold, all things are become new.


There can be no greater honor, than to serve the LORD, each day, each moment.

All you have to do is surrender, listen, and obey.

You will be surprised at what you can do, if SPIRIT is at the helm of your life and work.

By the GRACE of GOD, you will heed His CALL.

Your life will be transformed -- for His GLORY.

And yes, there are no shortcuts.

But there are immediate awakenings, even if you had been asleep for ages.

All you have to do, is seek GOD.

Our dear LORD loves all, and doesn't want anyone to perish.

2 Peter 3:9 

King James Version

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, 

as some men count slackness; 

but is longsuffering to us-ward, 

not willing that any should perish, 

but that all should come to repentance.


Related material:

What the HOLY SPIRIT TAUGHT me

Without the HOLY SPIRIT life is nothing

The HOLY SPIRIT


Updated 18 March 2022


PERPETUAL note-taker

  Deuteronomy 8:3 King James Version 3 And he humbled thee,  and suffered thee to hunger,  and fed thee with manna,  which thou knewest not,...