Friday, March 26, 2021

GOD's SPIRIT Makes Life BLOSSOM

 

Job 33:4 

King James Version

4 The spirit of God hath made me, 

and the breath of the Almighty 

hath given me life.


Is life truly transformed when you follow the Spirit of God?

I can vouch for it.

Here's what happens when you have the Holy Spirit of God in you:

You become a wonderful whirlwind of grace, activity, productivity, certainty, and clarity.

Your life and work bear fruit in honor of God.

You have confidence in God's ways.

You trust God completely.

You delight in praying to Jesus.

Scripture tells you everything you need to know.

When you are Christ's own, all it takes is a prayer, and God will send His Spirit to make things clear for you.

Scripture becomes your foundation.

It springs from the TRUTH of CHRIST.

If demons panic when Jesus is around, don't you think being genuinely the Lord's -- being born again -- can't protect you from all malice, or evil?

We really have no idea the power of Spirit.

But I do, for I work with Spirit each day.

I feel His love, joy, and protection.

Your life takes on new meaning when you serve the Lord.

All become for His GLORY alone.

GOD is all that matters.

Spirit will take care of what needs to be set aside.

By the GRACE of GOD, you will be guided each moment.

Be child-like with God.

As a born again, you don't defy God's will anymore.

You now know His will, and who are we to challenge the Creator, who knows ALL?

Malice, anger, jealousy, greed, vanity, ambition -- all fall away, as you go along.

The Holy Spirit of God will see to that.

Scripture becomes a daily reference.

Everything in your life, work, and relationships are now tested versus what the Word of God says.

Only the Word of God holds true.

You love praying to Jesus for help, for advice, or even just to thank Him.

Chaos in the world doesn't frighten you.

All you know, as a student of Spirit, is that you are only meant to focus on the Word of God.

God takes care of everything.

Colossians 3:1-2 (KJV)

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, 

seek those things which are above, 

where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, 

not on things on the earth.


Being a student of Spirit means you focus on what God asks you to focus on.

The truth of the matter is that there is great discipline in being a student of SPIRIT.

Who best to follow than the Holy Spirit of God -- the teacher of all things?

I became born again on the same day my eyes were opened to Bible prophecy.

I heard the call.

I felt the urgency.

I didn't even question Spirit.

I hopped aboard His ship.

After that, my life and work blossomed in God's hands.

I am now fulfilling God's plan for me.

And so it will be for you, too, when you embrace Jesus.


Updated 26 January 2022


PERPETUAL note-taker

  Deuteronomy 8:3 King James Version 3 And he humbled thee,  and suffered thee to hunger,  and fed thee with manna,  which thou knewest not,...