Thursday, March 25, 2021

It ALMOST Took FOREVER

 

Psalm 15:1 

King James Version

15 Lord, 

who shall abide in thy tabernacle? 

who shall dwell in thy holy hill?


I thought I'd never find God's TRUTH.

I kept searching, researching, buying books, reading books, studying, taking down notes, comparing notes, trying to see a whole to the pieces.

But there was always a hole.

Something didn't quite fit.

Even as I kept praying to God.

Took so long, mind you.

Turned out, God was only waiting for my TOTAL surrender.

Of finally raising the white flag, both hands up in the air, head bowed in defeat, and finally just leaving it all up to Him.

The world had offered me answers.

But they were doctrines of demons.

They tried to mislead me.

I very nearly succumbed.

But there was this last vestige of persistence.

I kept on.

On, and on.

I remained independent of the world.

And God remained elusive.

But He created persistence in me.

He knew I'd find Him.

It was that white flag that did it.

Seeing my complete surrender, God cheerfully put two videos on my plate.

Those videos woke me up.

Something was definitely amiss in the world.

I felt the urgency.

I became born again within the day.

That long wait to know God's truth was definitely worth the wait.

You'll know it for yourself when you've come upon God's TRUTH.

There's no turning back.

No looking back.

Only inching your way forward, guided by the Holy Spirit of God.

You will be kept busy studying, learning, testing, praying, listening, waiting.

Jesus will guide you every step of the way.

You will thirst to know God's Word.

You will want to know it precisely.

You cannot bear to be wrong.

Be patient.

God will reward your diligent heart.

Do you have such a heart?


PERPETUAL note-taker

  Deuteronomy 8:3 King James Version 3 And he humbled thee,  and suffered thee to hunger,  and fed thee with manna,  which thou knewest not,...