Tuesday, April 13, 2021

WORKING Under the SPIRIT of GOD

 

Jonah 2:9

King James Version

9 But I will sacrifice unto thee 

with the voice of thanksgiving; 

I will pay that that I have vowed. 

Salvation is of the Lord.


One important thing you must know, as I write for God:

It is only His DIRECT meaning I care to know.

Purposely why I don't read commentaries from other people what God's Word means.

I let the BIBLE speak to me DIRECTLY.

I wait for the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD to direct me to the EXACT verse, and I pray He enlightens me on what His WORD means.

That's how I best understand the Bible, a baby Christian like myself, only 19 months into being born again.

I only let Spirit speak, lead, and guide me each moment.

By now, His way of teaching me, has been established.

For He does so, in a way I can understand -- every moment of the day.

As I've said many times before, I approach Jesus like a child.

Knowing nothing, and yet wanting to know EVERYTHING about God.

And really letting the Lord speak, through Scripture.

And that's what delights the Lord, for that was His ministry.

He did tell the enemy:

Luke 4:8

King James Version

8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, 

Get thee behind me, 

Satan: 

for it is written, 

Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, 

and him only shalt thou serve.


The Holy Spirit teaches me "all things", in remembrance of Jesus.

John 14:26

King James Version

26 But the Comforter, 

which is the Holy Ghost, 

whom the Father will send in my name, 

he shall teach you all things, 

and bring all things to your remembrance, 

whatsoever I have said unto you.


Thus, I remain true ONLY to the verses the Holy Spirit of God leads me to, or the subjects He wants addressed.

EXACTLY as He wants it delivered.

I don't rely on other people's choices, preference, or interpretations.

I may listen to certain sermons, but in the end, my only guide is the Holy Spirit.

When something is not clear, which strangely, doesn't happen very often, I pray to Jesus to help me understand, or to lead me to Scripture, so I may understand.

Almost instantly, even before my prayer is finished, an answer is given.

I aim never to be wrong about God's instructions, and I can only do that, if my heart and ear are permanently glued to the heart of God.

I listen closely to His words.

I cannot bear to give you an ego-driven choice, which will mislead you.

Self is no more.

I am out of God's way.

I serve His WORD, His TRUTH, His JESUS alone.

That's how I can work as I do, each moment.

In complete attention to the WORD of GOD.

In complete faithfulness to His WORD.

You can be sure about that.

I am completely focused on the LORD.

What He asks me to write, I write.

The verses He directs me to, I study.

Where He wants me to share, I share.

The road He wants me to take, I take.

I am in complete obedience to the will of God.

I am disciplined for the Lord.

How else can I serve Him best, unless I am that way?

He knew who, and what I was, right from the start.

He knew I wasn't going to stop, till I FOUND His TRUTH.

On the day of my complete surrender, He finally started leading me to His Truth.

And heaven began to reside in my heart.

For I serve Him alone.

Everything I write, hear, study, and obey, is straight from God.

Isaiah 1:20

King James Version

20 But if ye refuse and rebel, 

ye shall be devoured with the sword: 

for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.


Related material:

WALKING in the SPIRIT


Updated 26 January 2022


PERPETUAL note-taker

  Deuteronomy 8:3 King James Version 3 And he humbled thee,  and suffered thee to hunger,  and fed thee with manna,  which thou knewest not,...