Monday, April 5, 2021

The Day JESUS was GLORIFIED

 

JESUS said:

John 16:5 

King James Version

5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; 

and none of you asketh me, 

Whither goest thou?


God is the MASTER of PRECISION, and EFFICIENCY.

The day Jesus went back to heaven, was the day the Holy Spirit was given to man.

Can you see the precision of it?

There was no gap in the giving.

But Jesus blessed His apostles first.

Luke 24:50-53 

King James Version

50 And he led them out as far as to Bethany, 

and he lifted up his hands, 

and blessed them.

51 And it came to pass, 

while he blessed them, 

he was parted from them, 

and carried up into heaven.


He was also clear why he had to "go away".

John 16:7 

King James Version

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; 

It is expedient for you that I go away: 

for if I go not away, 

the Comforter will not come unto you; 

but if I depart, 

I will send him unto you.


But He promised us "another Comforter".

John 14:16-17 

King James Version

16 And I will pray the Father, 

and he shall give you another Comforter, 

that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; 

whom the world cannot receive

because it seeth him not, 

neither knoweth him: 

but ye know him; 

for he dwelleth with you, 

and shall be in you.


From which, these things are to be expected:

John 16:8-15 

King James Version

8 And when he is come, 

he will reprove the world of sin, 

and of righteousness, 

and of judgment:

9 Of sin, 

because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, 

because I go to my Father

and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, 

because the prince of this world is judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, 

but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, 

the Spirit of truth, 

is come, 

he will guide you into all truth:

 for he shall not speak of himself; 

but whatsoever he shall hear, 

that shall he speak: 

and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: 

for he shall receive of mine, 

and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath 

are mine

therefore said I, 

that he shall take of mine, 

and shall shew it unto you.


We were not left orphaned.

That's how merciful God is.

The LORD JESUS assured us:

John 14:18 

King James Version

18 I will not leave you comfortless: 

I will come to you.


Now, we have the Holy Spirit to guide us, each time.

All it takes, is a prayer, to know God's will -- through Jesus.

And the Holy Spirit will give you the answer.


Related material:

The GRAVE Disservice TRANSFORMED

More LESSONS on the RESURRECTION

Bible DISCOVERY 21: WHO Resurrected CHRIST?


Updated 17 April 2022


PERPETUAL note-taker

  Deuteronomy 8:3 King James Version 3 And he humbled thee,  and suffered thee to hunger,  and fed thee with manna,  which thou knewest not,...