Tuesday, March 15, 2022

STUDENT of POWER

 

Jeremiah 32:17

King James Version

17 Ah Lord God! 

behold, 

thou hast made the heaven and the earth 

by thy great power and stretched out arm, 

and there is nothing too hard for thee:


Would you know power if you saw it?

I had no idea it was POWER I was seeking.

Not for myself.

But to know the SOURCE of ALL POWER.

That I might know ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

That I might believe in something real.

That I may share something real with you.

Of course, I've always known it was GOD.

But I had no idea how to know His TRUTH.

I had not read the Bible then.

GOD took pity on this searching heart, and finally revealed who HE was.

THROUGH SCRIPTURE.

Through His SON.

And through His SPIRIT.

And here's what was revealed:

There is no power, but GOD.

And He wrought it all in CHRIST.

Ephesians 1:17-23

King James Version

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, 

the Father of glory, 

may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation 

in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; 

that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, 

and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance 

in the saints,

19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power 

to us-ward who believe, 

according to the working of his mighty power,

20 Which he wrought in Christ, 

when he raised him from the dead, 

and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, 

and power, 

and might, 

and dominion, 

and every name that is named, 

not only in this world, 

but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, 

and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, 

the fulness of him that filleth all in all.


As born again the past 30 months, SPIRIT opened my eyes to the MAGNIFICENCE, and MAJESTY of GOD.

And I am in TOTAL AWE.

I could not write enough blogs and posts to testify of it.

I could not share enough discoveries with you.

The articles literally spill out of my heart and spirit each day.

This lifetime is not enough for me to understand all the TREASURES of the BIBLE.

EVERY verse is a treasure.

To have an idea the MAGNIFICENCE of the LORD, listen to what apostle John said about the accomplishments of JESUS:

John 21:25

King James Version

25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, 

the which, 

if they should be written every one, 

I suppose that even the world itself 

could not contain the books that should be written. 

Amen.


Has that sunk in yet?

I only BELIEVE in the LORD JESUS.

I only ADORE GOD.

I only LISTEN to SPIRIT.

What power have you bought into?


These links give you an idea GOD's POWER:

The MIGHT, POWER, and GLORY of GOD

The ONLY Power is of GOD

GOD's GREAT POWER

Bible DISCOVERY 14: The POWER of the NAME of JESUS

Bible DISCOVERY 17: JESUS and the RESTRAINER

Bible DISCOVERY 18: When GOD SPEAKS

The LIVING Testimony of GOD's TRUTH

ALLEGIANCE to the ONLY KING

The GRAVE Disservice TRANSFORMED

The Day JESUS was GLORIFIED

More LESSONS on the RESURRECTION

What JESUS ACCOMPLISHED for GOD

The ONE, TRUE GOD

SPIRIT of GOD

WORD of GOD 

JESUS

GOD's WAYS

GOD's POWER

GOD's GLORY

GOD's GRACE

GOD's GENIUS


Image source: Unsplash


PERPETUAL note-taker

  Deuteronomy 8:3 King James Version 3 And he humbled thee,  and suffered thee to hunger,  and fed thee with manna,  which thou knewest not,...